If you are looking to improve performance, reliability and productivity, then our casing spacers may be just what you are looking for. Casing Spacers will save you time and labor - quickly installed by a single worker. They provide electrical insulation, will not rot or settle, support carrier pipe weight uniformly, protect against long term corrosion, require no casing filler and slide into place easily.
Place an Order
Please have the following information ready when placing your order:
*Recommended spacing for steel carrier pipe is 6 ft. to 8 ft. (Typically, length of casing, divide by 6 +2 = # of spacers). Recommended spacing for PVC type pipe (Bell & Spigot) is 2 casing spacers per joint.
CCI reserves the right to recommend spacing according to application.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Casing Spacers
- Heavy duty two-piece #304 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel Casing Spacers with durable glass filled polymer runners.
- Available in 8 inch and 12 inch widths. (8″ width through 24″ pipe recommended).
- Fast and easy installation on concrete, PVC, ductile iron, polyethylene and steel cased crossing applications.
- Casing spacers are line with standard ribbed PVC (EPDM alternate) to prevent electrical contact between the carrier pipe and the spacer.
- Carbon Steel Casing Spacers are fabricated from pickled & oiled steel and then coated with a fusion bonded copolymer based thermoplastic for superior abrasion resistance and corrosion protection.
- Casing Spacers for bell & spigot joints or large diameter applications are designed and fabricated to insure and extra margin of support.
- CCI Pipeline Systems has the experience to design and manufacture virtually any configuration of casing spacer, including multi-carrier cluster within a single casing.
Polyethylene Casing Spacer
- Injection molded from linear low density polyethylene.
- Provide and economical alternative to metallic casing spacers.
- Excellent dielectric strength and low moisture absorption provide minimal electric current lose with no impairment of cathodic protection.
- High impact resistance and excellent frictional characteristics make polyethylene spacers a pipeline industry standard on mechanical joints, restrained joints, push-on joints and welding pipe joints.